[Nouveau] nVidia hardware donations available

Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 6 15:32:54 PDT 2010

Dear nouveau developers,

I have some nVidia cards available which I would like to donate for
free shipping. If anyone of you is interested, please let me know. I
will send the card(s) to anywhere in the world for free ;). Here is
what I have:

* ELSA Erazor X - GeForce256(NV10), AGP, 32MB
* NoName - TNT2 (M64), AGP, (probably) 32MB
* NoName GeForce MX4000 (V64), AGP, 64MB
* NoName GeForce 6200 (NV44), PCI Express, 128MB

Just drop me an email in case you're interested.

Thanks alot for your great work!

Regards,

Adrian