[Nouveau] Nvidia GeForce 9400M supported card ?

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:53:53 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have a Mac Mini model "late 2009" running a Debian Testing/Squeeze
and I have some difficulties with the nouveau driver.

I don't know if my video card (Nvidia GeForce 9400M) is supported or
not by the nouveau driver ?

I have the dreaded black screen with the message in my syslog: "TMDS
table revision 2.0 not currently supported". So it seems that my video
card is not suported ?

However I can find some messages on this mailing-list about the Nvidia
9400M. So I'm not sure, how can I check if my video card is supported ?

In attachment you can find Xorg.0.log, syslog and lspci.txt.

Thanks in advance,