[Nouveau] [TEST REQUEST] NV50/NV8x/NV9x/NVAx ctxprog and ctxvals generator

Marcin Kościelnicki koriakin at 0x04.net
Wed Feb 24 00:22:38 PST 2010

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for not answering to the right message, I've just joined the
> mailing list.
>
> I've tried this patch on my Quadro NVS 140M and it fails to load KDM.
> It shows the background but fails to show the credential edit boxes.
> It seems like the computer is locked up though the mouse can still move
> (can't do any VT switches) and
> I still can ssh on it.
>
> Needless to say this works without the patch ;)

Aiii... ok, I accidentally introduced a bug in pre-NVA0 branch during last-
minute cleanups... I just uploaded a new version at the same address that
should fix that issue.

Btw, to anyone reporting success/failure with the generator: please include
your chipset code number [NV50, NV96, NVA5, etc.]. If you don't know what it
is, just report the hex number in "Detected an NV50 generation card
(0x086900a2)" line

Sorry for that screwup....

Marcin Kościelnicki