[Nouveau] Removal of Non-KMS support

Ben Skeggs skeggsb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:32:30 PST 2010

I did a very quick pass at removing all the non-KMS support from the
DDX.  It's tested on G80 but nowhere else currently, I thought some
discussion would be a good idea rather than just ripping it out :)

The non-KMS paths are messy, and lets face it, rotting badly.  IMO the
KMS code is stable enough now that we can continue without the UMS
crutch, and indeed, the KMS code supports a lot more chipsets
(particularly on GF8 and up) than the UMS code ever will.

I've left the Xv overlay code intact, but ifdef'd out.  I want to bring
support back with KMS enabled (thinking of older chipsets where the
blitter sucks), so it made sense to leave the old code there for now.

So, who has some Signed-off-by's :)

Ben.