[Nouveau] dual head X config

Grzesiek Sójka pld at pfu.pl
Fri Oct 8 09:01:04 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I have a question. I have a dual DVI NV34 adapter and at the moment the
Xserver works fine. Two separated displays configured as follows:

Section "Monitor"
   Identifier     "Monitor0"
   Option         "Primary"    "True"
EndSection
Section "Monitor"
   Identifier     "Monitor1"
   Option         "RightOf" "Monitor0"
   Option         "Primary"    "False"
EndSection
Section "Device"
   Identifier     "Device0"
   Driver         "nouveau"
   #assigns the output DVI-I-1 to Monitor0
   Option         "monitor-DVI-I-1" "Monitor0"
   #assigns the output DVI-I-2 to Monitor1
   Option         "monitor-DVI-I-2" "Monitor1"
EndSection
Section "Screen"
   Identifier          "screen0"
   Device              "Device0"
   Monitor             "Monitor0"
   DefaultDepth       16
   SubSection "Display"
     Depth           16
     Virtual          3200 1200
    EndSubSection
EndSection

The problem is that I would like to make the mplayer stretch the movie
to both monitors when going into the fullscreen mode. When I was using
the binary nvidia driver I used the TwinView to do this. Is it possible
using the nouveau driver??