[Nouveau] Problems with dual head on NVidia Quadro NVS 295

Stefan Mathe mstefan at cs.toronto.edu
Tue Sep 21 00:43:06 PDT 2010

Hi Ben,

Thanks very much for the useful feedback! :)

I tried to look into the BIOS, but there seems to be no way I can tell
it to initialize both monitors. :( Do you happen to know of a way I
could tell it to do so?

If that is not possible, what would the next step be to have dual
desktop on my system? I tried the proprietary nvidia drivers, but they
seemed to be horribly slow in KDE, so I would definitely prefer nouveau
instead.

If there is any way I can help out implement this feature let me know.

Cheers,
Stefan.