[Nouveau] Bisect: i2c regression in 63daa9589cb88617d9cc8a0b0282564682a975b7

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:32:23 PST 2012

Le lundi 02 janvier 2012 23:40:10, Ben Skeggs a écrit :
> Could you identify whether both timeouts needed doubling, or just one of
> them?

Ahem, it has been a bit more than a week. Oh well.

I tried lowering both defines toward their original value, and failed wuite
early. Those are the minimums with which I got success:

#define T_RISEFALL 4500
#define T_HOLD     9500

Lowering either by 50 makes hwmon disappear. Looks like I got lucky on the
first try with my 5k/10k...

Sensors still report +16k°C occasionally, so I must be getting something wrong
somewhere. If needed, I can try to disassemble my card (I already failed once
to remove the cover, but didn't have an actual motivation) and see what my DSO
Nano can get - if I can find the trace.

--
Vincent Pelletier