[Nouveau] Problem with GT520 and optimus on Fedora 17

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:39:54 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Emil Velikov wrote:

> Honestly I do no believe you have is not caused by nouveau, moreover it's
> an underlying ACPI problem causing nouveau to fail - note the ACPI errors
> appear even before we're loading. That taken aside I would recommend if
> you can bisect the problem as it would ease and fasten the resolution
> Adding [bisected] to the bug [1] and CC the author of the patch would be
> encouraged

Sorry for the delay.
I would like to help, but any link helping me to understand what to do
to "bisect"...?
I'm using a fedora kernel. I know that if I boot with
kernel-3.3.7-1.fc17.x86_64 it works, while any other following kernel
released not
(right today I tried with kernel-3.4.4-5.fc17.x86_64).

Thanks,
Gianluca