[Nouveau] Help to debug random lockups on NVA3

Matthias Nagel matthias.h.nagel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 00:19:25 PST 2013

Hi,
do you have a second computer at hand? Often, if the display freezes, you
can still login via ssh. Run "dmesg" via remote shell and copy the output
to your other computer. Sometimes your are even able to restart X or reboot
the computer properly at least.
Matthias

2013/12/20 Yuriy Kolesnikov <yurikoles at gmail.com>

> Hello, all!
> Since switching to nouveau I'm encouranting random system hangs, e.g.
> video freeze and sounds still playing. And I was unable to switch to
> terminal. But problem is that I can't find anything relevant to this issue
> in logs, I tried to search in dmesg and Xorg logs. Please help to debug!

Matthias Nagel
Parkstraße 27
76131 Karlsruhe

Festnetz: +49-721-96869289