[Nouveau] UBO support for nouveau broken

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:52:03 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

Are you well-versed in C and OpenGL? If so, can you write a test case for
it that shows the problem? If not, would you mind running a test case if I
wrote it and letting me know how well it works (if at all)? I'm not a
nouveau developer, but I do have an interest in seeing this bug resolved
(my app needs working GL 3.3 support) and I imagine compiling and running
an emulator (including downloading test ISOs) is a very... un-fun ... task
to reproduce your bug, indeed.

Let me know so we can get to the bottom of this!

Best Regards,

Patrick