[Nouveau] UBO support for nouveau broken

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:34:46 PDT 2013

Thomas,

OK, thanks for the update. I don't have a working machine with NV graphics
that supports UBOs. Could you compile and run a test program for me if I
wrote it? Though it may appear to not work for UBO offsets other than 0,
there may be another pattern here, such as multiple of page size or
something crazy like that. If we can find more information, it may help
other developers.

Patrick