[Nouveau] Selecting supported chipsets in the driver?

Christ-Jan Wijtmans cj.wijtmans at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:39:05 PDT 2013

Hi, my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.
I had the desire to turn on or off support for certain chipsets.
Because i felt like the nouveau drivers are (relatively) quite large and
depends on some kernel code that would only be used for certain chipsets.
I will take some time this week to see how this is coded and if its
possible but i just wanted a head sup opinion on you guys before i start
wasting my time.

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans