[Nouveau] GeForce 8400 GS

Fernando Negro fernando.negro at mail.ru
Thu Oct 3 11:45:34 PDT 2013

 Hi everyone.

I read on a 2011 article - http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=nouveau_comp_2011&num=19 - that my particular card, GeForce 8400 GS, overheats with nouveau. (So, I never tried using if for long, before, as soon as possible, installing the proprietary drivers...) But, because it's a 2-year-old article, I was wondering if that problem could have been, in the meantime, solved?... (Can anyone tell me if that is so, or not - or indicate me a place where I can know that?)

Thank you, all, in advance.