[Nouveau] Assistance in tracking a kernel/nouveau error

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:08:02 PDT 2014

> On 04/06/2014 08:43 PM, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:16 PM, ~Stack~ <i.am.stack at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>> Can you test with a fresh kernel (e.g. some
>> distro's livecd) rather than one based on a 5-year old release?

Greetings,

I tried Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10 and had no problems with their live cd
and the monitors. I then tried Fedora 19 (the only Fedora live CD I had)
and it has the same problems as the RHEL kernel. The monitor output on
the second display is jumbled colors. I will pull a new live CD down
tonight and try again.

If it happens on the new Fedora, maybe it might be worth it to try and
contact them.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!
~Stack~