[Nouveau] creating an account on wiki-requests at freedesktop.org

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Mon Dec 1 12:31:48 PST 2014

I believe you're attempting to follow instructions for creating an
account to edit freedesktop wiki pages. When you see a ? next to a
link, that means that the page isn't there, and it takes you to a form
to create that page (for which you need to have a wiki account).

I thought we fixed most of those broken links... where do you see them?