[Nouveau] [OT] JOB - AMD drivers

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Thu May 29 05:53:09 PDT 2014

Apologies for the cross post here, but thought maybe someone might be
tired of NV bs and willing to try something new..

PathScale is in need of 1-2 kernel devs who are interested to help
improve the AMD open source drivers for compute workloads. If you're
passionate or interested to improve AMD drivers ping me offlist. In the
near future we specifically want to work on Hawaii dGPU support as well
as APU. Depending on benchmark results we may also need to improve the
memory manager to better support cards with 4G+ of on-board ram.

Details: full/part time depending on availability
Location: Remote with flexible schedule

Contact: cbergstrom at pathscale.com