[Nouveau] Logo Nouveau

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Tue Nov 18 03:48:37 PST 2014

On 18/11/14 00:18, Christian Costa wrote:
> Hi Valeria,
>
> Very nice logo! Nice job! I like the ideas and the font. :)
> Just few remarks about the visual appearance:
> - A horizontally centered penguin would be better as the left part of
> the "n" appears thiner than the right one
> - The bottom line of the "e" appears a little short to me
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Hi Valeria,

Christian's comments are indeed true. Could you address those concerns
for the next update?

I know that the penguin is asymmetric so it is hard to horizontally
centre it but instead of centring it at its base, could you try to move
it so as the general mass is better centred?

With this done, I guess delivering the logo as an svg file along with
its licence (have you had time to look at the creative commons?) would
be a great step.
It would also be nice to have one logo without nouveau written (for
presentations) and one logo for the wiki (to replace the freedesktop
logo: http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/).

Thanks again Valeria for your work! It is greatly appreciated :)
Martin