[Nouveau] nouveau X nvidia

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 24 07:34:57 PDT 2015

Ideally valgrind output for both should be identical -- no leaks :)

Are you asking about valgrind-mmt perhaps? The nouveau driver's GL
implementation is going to be rather different from NVIDIA's in many
many respects, both at the micro level (e.g. order of state being
emitted and when that's done), to the entire approach to e.g. fbo
flipping and lots of other things.