[Nouveau] My Issue

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 4 18:54:50 PST 2015

In order to make any progress on the issue you'll need to obtain logs,
both from working and non-working setups. Based on your description,
it sounds like nouveau isn't loading properly on FC23, which can
happen for a number of reasons (and which the logs should make
apparent). The reason you get one monitor at low resolution is, most
likely, that it's using vesa (but again, impossible to tell without
logs).

Specifically I'd be looking for dmesg and xorg log from the FC23 boot.

Cheers,

  -ilia