[Nouveau] Broke my system again to get this info

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sat Dec 19 19:09:37 PST 2015

The dmesg appears reasonable... although I'd recommend using the GK208
as the primary GPU, not the G84. The xorg log is likely from a
different boot, since you've blacklisted nouveau on it... the nvidia
blob driver freaks out because you have a blob version installed
that's too new for your G84 gpu, and everything ends up falling back
to the VESA driver. If you were to flip which adapter were primary,
things would probably work better there.