[Nouveau] Bug or not?

Evan Foss evanfoss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 19:42:43 PST 2015

On the older kernel

[    6.494956] nouveau  [     CLK][0000:01:00.0] 07: core 270-405 MHz
memory 838 MHz
[    6.494989] nouveau  [     CLK][0000:01:00.0] 0a: core 270-774 MHz
memory 1560 MHz
[    6.495015] nouveau  [     CLK][0000:01:00.0] 0e: core 270-774 MHz
memory 4000 MHz
[    6.495182] nouveau  [     CLK][0000:01:00.0] --: core 405 MHz memory 680 MHz