[Nouveau] 3D part of the Godot engine

Gerben Welter gerben at welter.nu
Mon Mar 9 08:31:35 PDT 2015

I was also irked by these blanket statements, so I tested it myself. I
reproduced the issue on Intel hardware (so it has nothing to do with
nouveau!) and it was fixed by installing the s3tc library as Ilia
suggested.

So find out how you can install this library for your distribution.
For Fedora the library can be found in the rpmfusion repo and is
called libtxc_dxtn.

Gerben