[Nouveau] Hardware wish list?

Pierre Moreau pierre.morrow at free.fr
Wed May 20 14:10:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

> On 20 May 2015, at 22:57, caocoa at mail2tor.com wrote:
>
> By the way,
> Is there any place where nouveau users can show their configuration (or at
> least their GPU)? It might be useful if developers need to know how a
> given GPU responds to their code.

What has be done so far, is that developers ask (almost exclusively) on IRC or on the mailing list for testers. Maybe that could be improved.

>> Greetings Nouveau developers,
>>
>> It's been a while since I've sent any hardware your way. I feel that
>> Nouveau is one of the most important pieces of software holding Linux
>> back, and I'm happy to support you. If you send me a very specific
>> list of cards, boards, etc. that you want or need, I'll see what I can
>> do.

Thank you for the proposal, but I have almost no time to work on Nouveau at the moment, and I still have a few cards I need to play with (including the G96 you sent me :) ).

Pierre