[Nouveau] help with push

Daniel Melo Jorge da Cunha dmjcunha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:31:26 PST 2015

Hi, sorry if I misunderstood everything...

In the file src/gallium/drivers/nouveau/nv30/nv30_screen.c there is loans of
PUSH_DATA which is basically *push->curr = data;

I'm thinking that somehow push->curr is the bo->map = drm_mmap(...)
that is called in nouveau_bo_map. But I cannot see how they are linked...
Because when nouveau_bo_map calls nouveau_bo_wait
push = cli_push_get(client, bo) returns NULL...

Is push->curr the region of memory that we send data to the card?
If so, how is it mapped?
Has bo->map something to do with it? If so, how are they linked?