[Nouveau] Nouveau for FreeBSD

Pierre Moreau pierre.morrow at free.fr
Wed Nov 4 01:58:33 PST 2015

Wasn't there some work being done by François Tigeot or Jean-Sébastien Pédron
to port Nouveau to DragonFlyBSD/FreeBSD? Or at least they were talking about porting it
at XDC 2014, no idea what the current status is.

Pierre

PS: Looking at François' slides from this year XDC, it seems there isn't much
progress about it.