[Nouveau] XDC2016

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Mon Aug 15 09:09:51 UTC 2016

On 15/08/16 11:53, Pierre Moreau wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Same place as FOSDEM? XDC is in Helsinki and FOSDEM was in Brussels… (IIRC,
> FOSDEM is always located in Brussels.) I would prefer picking an hotel in
> Helsinki rather than traveling every day between Helsinki and Brussels. :-p Or
> was that what you meant by "more or less"? :-D
>
> I’ve taken days off starting from Tuesday, so I could even arrive on Monday
> evening if there are other persons coming that early. :-) And I am planning to
> stay until Sunday (could be Sunday evening, I haven’t booked the hotel nor the
> transport yet); apart from a short trip back to Sweden between Friday and
> Saturday.
>
> Cheers,
> Pierre

Well, if all of you (Roy, Pierre, Karol and Samuel) want, you can definitely
come to my place. Roy and Samuel were interested already and I assume Ben
will stay with the other red hatters. I have enough space for everyone
though.

It is a slightly longer commute and a bit less flexible because of the
limited
number of keys though... but we would be together without needing to spend
money on anything else but food, drinks, transports and saunas.

Martin

> On 09:35 PM - Aug 13 2016, karol herbst wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I saw that some more appeared on the list of Attendees, so it might be
>> a good time to ask how we want to organize the stay and if we plan to
>> book at the same place like we did on fosdem (well more or less).
>>
>> Also how does everybody plans to stay? I was thinking about Tuesday to
>> Sunday, but if everybody comes at Monday already, I might change my
>> plans ;)

Great Karol! You are welcomed to stay at MuPuF Inn