[Nouveau] nouveau contributor dinner Friday evening before FOSDEM?

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 02:31:20 PST 2016

Hi All,

On 21-01-16 14:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> $subject says it pretty much all. AFAIk quite a few
> nouveau contributors are coming to Fosdem, and I think it
> would be nice to have dinner together Friday evening
> before FOSDEM.
>
> So any takers? If you want to join please reply to this
> mail thread before coming Thursday, I will try to reserve a table at:
>
> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d802232-Reviews-Le_Falstaff-Brussels.html
>
> Which is not as bad as the reviews there make it out to be,
> note I'm open to better suggestions, esp. from locals, Le Falstaff
> is sort of my fallback place to go to in Brussels.

Ok, I've received confirmations from the following people:

Hans de Goede
Pierre Moreau
Karol Herbst
Roy Spliet
Martin Peres

So I've gone ahead and reserved a table for 6 at:

Le Falstaff
Rue Henri Maus 19 / Henri Mausstraat 19
1000 Brussels

Note this on the "La Bourse" square, which is quite near the Grand Place.

If anyone else wants to join please let me know then I'll let the restaurant
know that we will be with more beforehand.

Regards,

Hans