[Nouveau] Dual monitors have same identifier

Efrem Mc efremmc2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:08:17 UTC 2016

The Xorg.0.log file is located usally in /var/log/, use less
/var/log/Xorg.0.log se view the contents easily or your favorite tool.

The log above will let you know what files are being used.

You can start manually such as:

startx  -- -logverbose 6

This will capture additional information.

Here are the links.

http://www.x.org/wiki/

http://www.x.org/wiki/guide/