[Nouveau] Atomic modesetting + DisplayPort MST

Ben Skeggs skeggsb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:41:21 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I've just pushed out the initial Nouveau support for $subject \o/

As the atomic modesetting transition is basically a rewrite of the KMS
portion of the driver, I would be very grateful for any additional
testing that people could provide (even as simple as just booting and
making sure you get a display is valuable).

There's a Linux tree at
https://github.com/skeggsb/linux/tree/linux-4.10, and the code also
exists in my usual development tree[1] on the master branch (which is
currently based on Dave's drm-next tree for Linux 4.10).

There's another branch (devel-kms) in the same repository, which is the
same code on top of what's currently Linux 4.9.  If you have problems
with the 4.10 code, I'd definitely be interested in seeing if they exist
on the 4.9 branch too.

Thanks in advance!
Ben.

[1] https://github.com/skeggsb/nouveau