[Nouveau] GTX 1080 Ti (NV132/GP102)

rosenp at gmail.com rosenp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:17:01 UTC 2017

dmesg | grep nouveau . You can do this if you have ssh enabled on your
machine.

On my 980, There was an issue introduced in 4.12 which gives me similar
behavior where I cannot boot up GNOME. Commit that fixes it which is
part of 4.13 is called "add support for address-only transactions".

Ask your distro to backport.