[Nouveau] Where to know the BAR size of NVIDIA GPU

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 17 17:26:10 UTC 2017

Can you elaborate what you mean by "32MB memory space"? Do you mean
that the sum of the PCI memory regions has to be under 32MB? If so,
you may be out of luck, the VRAM BAR is always at least 64MB for GPUs
that have PCIe interfaces. See

https://envytools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/hw/bus/bars.html#bar1-vram-aperture