[Nouveau] SHA2017 - Nouveau Village - Anybody wanna help?

Karol Herbst karolherbst at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:11:21 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

I bought my SHA2017 ticket and actually plan to create a little
Nouveau village here to talk about Nouveau and maybe teach others some
reverse engineering or just to hang out with people interested in the
project or whatever.

Big question: Who wants to help out or join me on that quest?

Sha will be on august 4th to 8th, most likely I will be there a few
days before the start and stay a few days after the end to
prepare/tear down stuff.

I am quite sure I will ask again later in June/July, but it would be
nice to have a few confirmations before that so we can start planing
everything.

Tents and stuff can be rented there as well, but it's quite expensive.
I was also thinking about having a big Nouveau flag on the top! And
other fun things as well. We would also need enough USB Flash Drivers
or old laptops we could use on the event as well (those drivers could
also have a Nouveau logo on them :) )

Anyway, details can be discussed later as well, just wanted to know
who would be interested and who wants to join me!

karolherbst