[Nouveau] Support for older GPU

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 27 13:30:03 UTC 2019

Nouveau should work largely OK, although the Tesla series (to which
your card belongs) has some unfortunate random hang issues due to what
we suspect is an incorrect FIFO channel switch procedure.

Support should already exist in any linux distro, so as long as you
don't do anything to proactively disable that support, it should work
out of the box. You can try with a live cd or something if you don't
want to commit.

Cheers,

  -ilia