[Nouveau] Flickering Nvidia GeForce GT210

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 27 13:40:12 UTC 2019

And when you say "flickering", do you really mean some kind of
decoding failure with blocks being off or whatever? Or maybe a frame
ordering issue (where old frames appear instead of new ones
sometimes)? Or just regular tearing?

Is your video player using GL output, VDPAU output (and vdpau
decoding), or Xv? (What video player are you using?)