[Nouveau] NOUVEAU_LEGACY_CTX_SUPPORT Fan Speed

Mar Mel marmel6942 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 20:28:19 UTC 2019

 Thanks for finding this Emil! The change you point out also landed on 4.19.49 and I am able to reproduce the fan speed issue with that kernel as well, whereas previous 4.19.x series kernels were fine.
I'll attempt to build both the latest 4.19.x and 5.1.x stable kernels with that patch reverted and see if it's the sole culprit.