[Nouveau] Question on Conditional Rendering Maxwell/Pascal

Fernando Sahmkow fsahmkow27 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 22:54:57 UTC 2019

So we are currently doing tests and complying with them in our Emulator.
Currently the conditional rendering test does not pass (no wonder we not
even implement it). I've been looking at the current documentation
https://github.com/envytools/envytools/blob/master/rnndb/graph/gf100_3d.xml#L796
So
far I don't understand how the cond address is used and to what it's
compared.
https://github.com/envytools/envytools/blob/0d91b8bcef3ceb47ff0b114025d301edb790d472/rnndb/g80_defs.xml#L61

It says it uses 2 queries, how do I know which query it's talking off and
what it's the comparison that should be done.

Also, does failing conditional rendering makes registers not write into the
engine or just drawcalls/claers are ignored?