[Nouveau] Support for GP107(GL)M with Optimus

Karol Herbst kherbst at redhat.com
Wed May 29 14:04:12 UTC 2019

thanks for your main.

If you want you could try out those patches on a kernel and see if
those make any difference on your machine:

https://github.com/karolherbst/linux/commits/runpm_fixes

make sure you use the "runpm_fixes" branch. We are kind of aware of
the issues on modern laptops and already try to find a proper
solution, it mostly boils down to testing and checking if there are
other issues left we didn't address yet. Also without knowing what
error message you are getting precisely I can only make an educated
guess on what your issue might be.