[Nouveau] Error -28

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sun Apr 19 16:11:12 UTC 2020

Does it print anything else before that?

There's definitely some dubious endian-unsafe code in the later
nouveau stuff. For example, nvkm_falcon_v1_read_dmem seems to make
assumptions about CPU being LE, based on a quick read of the code, and
I would expect the file header parsing stuff does too.

Cheers,

  -ilia