[Nouveau] Nvidia GeForce 8200M - Image flicker

Karol Herbst kherbst at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 14:31:35 UTC 2021

We actually fixed a few of those issues on those old GPUs. But I don't
think they are part of any mesa release yet:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/commit/1387d1d41103b3120d40f93f66a7cfe00304bfd7

and we have a pending MR:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/12154
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/12241

Glenn, is there some update on those MRs? In case you are short on
time, maybe somebody else should take a look?