[Ocs] add comment should return id

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 17:21:23 PDT 2010

 Hi Frank,

does comment voting work in the test server ?

example:

curl
http://user:password@api.test.opendesktop.org/v1/comments/vote/382336 -d
vote=100

I get following output:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ocs>
  <status>failed</status>
  <statuscode>999</statuscode>
  <message>please check the syntax. api specifications are here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services
debug output:
http request method: POST
http request uri: /v1/comments/vote/382336
post parameter: vote-&gt;100
</message>
</ocs>

best regards