[Ocs] Attica patches

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Fri Apr 8 03:55:29 PDT 2011

Hi Laszlo,

you reverted the binary incompatible commit, thanks.

If we really want a more restful api, I think that is a big make-over of the
ocs api. Then we need to go down the V2 route of the plugin interface. I am a
bit unsure how that would work with supporting both versions. The other option
might be to create a new major version of attica at some point and not be
backwards compatible.

Cheers,
Frederik