[Ocs] Sprint - Open Collaboration Services Next (Berlin)

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 13 15:06:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thomas Murach ("CC") has given me a preliminary confirmation that
there is a room available at the Physics Institute, Humboldt
University in Berlin, Germany to host the Open Collaboration Services
sprint on the 14-15th (Saturday-Sunday) of May, between 09:00-18:00. I
discussed it with Josef and Dan so that we could start on Saturday
morning, but since there is a LinuxTag event in parallel, I would like
to have, for instance, Frank Karlitschek's comment on that, if it is
possible.

In order to be able to reserve the venue, we quickly need to know who
can join us that time. If you would like to attend, please put your
name on the list at [1]. This is no obligatory reservation; at the
moment, this shall just help us to estimate attendance.

The current sprint page still misses some information like how to get
to the venue from the airport, vica versa, but it will be amended
soon. There is no need for previous hardware address registration to
the provided internet connection there.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/11