[Ocs] Reminder! Suggest me date/time for OCS 2.0 Sprint!

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Feb 9 07:52:43 PST 2011

On 09.02.2011, at 16:34, Henri Bergius wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
> <admin at leinir.dk> wrote:
>>  You might remember my email from last week [1] asking for suggestions for
>> date and time for an OCS 2.0 sprint. Noone has suggested any yet, and i have a
>> hard time imagining noone's got special wishes for this ;) During the week,
>> weekend, March is better...? :)
>
> During the week, sometime in March would be best for me, but weekends
> can also be discussed :-)

KDE sprints are usually during weekend, perhaps together with a friday or monday. this makes is easier for students or people with a job to attend. But this is open for discussion. The most important thing is that all important people can attend. :-)

> If I understood correctly, Berlin would be the proposed location?

I hink this is only a suggestion. We from KDE have some infrastructure in Berlin and it is quite easy to reach.
We are totally open for other suggestions of course. :-)

Cheers
Frank

--
Frank Karlitschek