[Ocs] Reminder! Suggest me date/time for OCS 2.0 Sprint!

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Feb 9 15:09:54 PST 2011

On Wednesday 09 Feb 2011 22:40:08 Dion Moult wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2011 10:47:39 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> > Hey! Hey, hey! ;)
> >
> >   You might remember my email from last week [1] asking for suggestions
> >   for
> >
> > date and time for an OCS 2.0 sprint. Noone has suggested any yet, and i
> > have a hard time imagining noone's got special wishes for this ;) During
> > the week, weekend, March is better...? :) And are there really noone
> > who's got ideas for where we might host it as well? ;)
> >
> > [1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ocs/2011-February/000059.html
>
> Not to butt in, but does anybody know of some way I could possibly attend
> this remotely? Anybody done anything like this before? :)

  Weeeell... it /is/ thread hijacking, but yes, you can remote-attend by the
use of the interwebs and a webcam ;) It does make it more difficult for you,
but yes, it's possible :) A webcam both ends, and a dedicated screen to show
your image on... If you've ever watched Demolition Man, remember the council
chamber - that's a reasonable approximation of what this would achieve.
Knowing that at least one part-distributed business (Memolane) uses this
method for their telecommuters, and reportedly it works quite well :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-