[Ocs] Attica Parsing Bug

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 00:08:36 PDT 2011

Hi Alexandru,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Alexandru Tudorica <tudalex at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am not sure if this is the right mailing list,

Yes, it is also a good place because Frederik is the maintainer of the
current attica version and is subscribed for this list.

> but I've been working
> with attica in my GSoC project (A KDE on Windows installer using attica) and
> found a little bug in the parsing of search, specifically when parsing the
> download items.
> It doesn't parse correctly the packagename, repo and gpg signature and
> fingerprint.
> I've attached the diff.

I think it is a trivial patch and fixes the annoying issues you have.
;-) The brackets get messed up in those lines and I guess it was not
tested previously.
I do not see any wrong result of pushing this patch (It does not
modify the API either).

Good luck for the GSoC project! =)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp