[Ocs] OCS 2.0 sprint, second attempt

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Mar 28 06:32:04 PDT 2011

Hello Leinir et al.,

regarding the proposed meeting, if it happens to be in Berlin then any weekend
until mid-May is good for me. LinuxTag ends on May 14 (Saturday) which sounds
like a good combination unless this date is perceived as too far into the
future.

My particular interests would mostly evolve around the topics of "social
gaming collaboration" for some interface extensions and "data souvereignity"
for some client interaction.

The second topic, or rather its flavour "service provider transparency",
relates to a student team task about desktop-integrated automatic selection
and multiplexing of service providers which I'm offering over the summer.

Josef

[Sorry for potential threadbreaking, lists.fd.o doesn't seem to make plain
text mboxes available.]