[Ocs] JSON spec

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Feb 9 14:37:50 PST 2012

> erm .. "e": [ {"@name": "value"} , "text"] can also be interpreted as:
>
> <e name='value'></e>
> <e>text</e>

True. The page [1], you showed, seems to be the most precise about
this conversion so far then. I could simply run that javascript
conversion method then against the standardized xml outputs available.

Although, I would like to know Frank's opinion on that topic because
if it is not the same as what the existing php reference
implementation does, it might cause certain breakages (not saying not
worth it since breakages are not bad after all if they are done for
good). If there are any breakages, and those can be automated, I think
we have a simple deal. I have a gut feeling that it would not be an
interface break for the reference library users since it would be just
an internal change toward the output representation.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[1] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2006/05/31/converting-between-xml-and-json.html