[Ocs] what is the i18n solution for ocs?

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 23:57:29 PDT 2012

> In the local .desktop file, we add (lang=' ') property, what about the ocs
> content service?

I think this was a topic at the sprint, but I cannot recall
everything. I believe the content internationalization was chosen as a
web standard recommendation, but unfortunately I cannot recall much
more. Others?

> If the response data was xml format, we can add (lang=), how about the json
> format?

Please give us a little bit of time. Hopefully, there will be some
outcome about this by the end of aKademy which is in the door. :)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp