[ohm] OHM meetup at fosdem'08

Rob Taylor rob.taylor at codethink.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 11:14:30 PST 2008

We're going to have a small meet up at FOSDEM to discuss current state
of OHM, problems and plans going forward. There are some definite design
problems in OHM at the moment, so I'd like to focus around how best to
approach the use cases [1] in a way that works for both desktop and
embedded. I think there's a good argument that the policy should be
enacted at the session level, with some system-level mechanisms to help
deal with policy decisions that effect all sessions.

I suggest we could meet up at the GNOME booth at midday on the Saturday,
that should give us a clear two hours to grab some lunch and chat!

If anyone has any use cases they'd like to add to the wiki, please feel
free.

Thanks,
Rob

[1] http://ohm.freedesktop.org/wiki/UseCases