[Openchrome-devel] newbiw wants to help :)

David Rene Comba Lareu shadow.of.soul08
Tue Dec 2 13:48:31 PST 2008

Hi,

i dont receive any answer about this, maybe you dont want help in this project? tell me and i leave this whiteout problem :D

Regards,
Shadow.

From: shadow.of.soul08 at gmail.com
To: openchrome-devel at openchrome.org
Subject: newbiw wants to help :)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:23:16 +0000

Hi,

hello to everybody :)

i'm a user of a laptop with a P4M900 VIA chipset and its a pain dont have 3d support in my loved ubuntu :(

also, i'm a developer, i make app's in php, java and in as3, i also programed in c/c++ for a period of time.

for that, i'm asking if i can help in any way to improve the support of the via chipset in the linux envairoment :)

i'm really a noob in driver programming so if you can give me a guide of where i can start better :D (and tell me if i can help in any way now :) )

thanks for your time and i hope i can help you with this :D

Regards,
Shadow.

Explore the seven wonders of the world